Coupons In Motion welcomes you to a Funtastic Visa Gift Card Giveaway with 5 Winners!
Welcome to the Kickin The Winter Blues Giveaway
My Couponing Tips Just for You
To be honest, I have used just about every method there is for clipping, saving, and using coupons.
Here is what has worked for me:
- Have a coupon buddy – This helps because you may miss a great sale or bargain. When you have a coupon buddy chances are pretty good if one of you misses a deal, the other one will see it and let you know.
- Shop with your coupon buddy – This hint has 2 purposes. First of all, it’s just plain fun! Second, it’s nice to have someone help you figure out where to find the deals are in each store.
- Use a large binder – It is bulky but I really liked that I have everything in one spot. You can personalize the pages and categories to suit your family. I bought plastic baseball card inserts to use as coupon sleeves. The binder I purchased was an actual coupon binder but you can create your own just as easy. A large 3 ring binder works best unless you really don’t shop much. There are many ways to set up your binder. Check with other couponers to see how they set their binders up. You will find one that suits your style.
- Ask other people you know for any coupons they don’t use. That way you don’t need to purchase extra papers or coupons. NOTE: If there is a coupon you really, really want; and the store is having a really, really good sale; you may want to purchase extra papers.
- Use online coupons. You can usually hit the back button after you print a coupon and print a 2nd coupon.
- Some coupons are in the newspaper and online. Use the ones in the paper you normally receive first. Then you can print the ones online if you need more.
- Don’t get stressed if you miss a coupon or deal. Most coupons and deals happen on a rotating basis, usually around every 3 months.
About our Sponsor:
Have you heard of the best place to save money, find online coupons, search coupon codes, and find coupon codes that are updated daily? You might have heard it mentioned on TodayShow.com, L.A. Daily News, MSNBC, Woman’s World, and Readers Digest to name a few. If you haven’t been there yet and love to save money you should visit Rather Be Shopping.
Kyle from Rather Be Shopping is awesome and takes pride in saving money, and it shows. He keeps Rather Be Shopping updated daily with the best online coupon codes, printable coupons, savings, bargains, and for those new to online shopping learn “How Coupons Work.” Don’t forget to get geared up and save on the go with the FREE Rather Be Shopping Coupon App for your iPhone.
About the Giveaway:
We are super excited to bring FIVE lucky people the chance to win some serious cash! The 1st prize winner will receive a $500 Visa Gift Card! How exciting is that! Check out how the break down will work.
- 1st Prize: $500 Visa Gift Card
- 2nd Prize $200 Visa Gift Card
- 3rd Prize $150 Visa Gift Card
- 4th Prize: $100 Visa Gift Card
- 5th Prize: $50 Visa Gift Card
Giveaway will run from 02/27/2013 at 12:00 am EST – 03/27/2013 at 11:59 pm EST, open WORLDWIDE! To enter you must be at least 18 years of age, and use the Rafflecopter below. Remember you do not have to complete all entries on the Rafflecopter, but by doing so you are gaining more entries into the giveaway and increasing your chances on winning. There is plenty of time to enter this giveaway as it will run for 4 weeks. Those of you who wish to take advantage of daily entries be sure to visit daily and grab those extra entries
Special thanks to our fabulous Co-Hosts:
Pink Ninja Blogger, Simply Shawn N Jenn, My Four Littles, Moms Vacation Spots, My Simply Walk, Adventures of a Military Family of 8, PrewChatterly, One Proud Momma, Coupon Gator Mommy, and Happy Home and Family
Thank you for making this event so much fun! Maybe you will be one of the FIVE lucky readers who will receive a Visa Gift Card! Good Luck!
The more entries, the more chances you have. Don’t forget to bookmark this page and come back to do the daily entries.
Disclosure: Coupons In Motion was not compensated for being part of this event, nor am I responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. This event is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google or any other social media network. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the winning email. The winning email will come from email@example.com. Be sure and add it to your safe list. We sure would hate to have to redraw another winner. If you have any questions about the giveaway you can contact Jenn from Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good Luck.