Fudge Brownie Mix (a 9x13 pan size)
2 pkgs. (13oz)each minature peanut butter cups
4 Cups Cold Milk
2 pkgs. (5.1 size) Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
4 tsp. Vanilla
2 (8oz)each Cool Whip
- Prepare brownie batter according to the package directions.
- Bake in a 9×13 baking pan @ 350* for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack; cut into 3/4” pieces.
- Cut peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 Cup for garnish.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes, mixture will be thick.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla, mix well.
- Fold in 1 1/2 of the tubs of Cool Whip.
- Place 1/3 of the brownies in a 5 qt. Triffle Bowl; top with 1/3 of the remaining peanut butter cups, spoon 1/3 of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover with remaining whipped topping and garnish with peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate until chilled well.
Recipe originally seen at KeyIngredient.com.